欢迎访问名校网
名校网

实用的酒店英语口语有哪些

更新时间:2021-04-18 16:50来源:未知

在旅游、出差等过程中,不可避免我们要和酒店打交道,为了避免尴尬,学习一些基本的酒店相关的英语口语是十分必要的,比如Check in(登记住宿),Check out(退房),deposit(押金)等等。

1、Checkin

R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you?

下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您?

G:Yes, I’d like to check-in,please.我要登记住宿。

R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please?好的,小姐。能告诉我您的姓名吗?

G:I’m Christine Nolan我叫克莉丝汀•诺兰。

R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan?诺兰小姐,请问您预定了房间吗?

G:Yes, from today.是的,预定了。从今晚开始。

R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your passport. 好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦您出示一下您的护照。

R:(双手接客人证件)

R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人)

R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)Thank you for waiting. Ms. Nolan, your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is ¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right?请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)让你久等了,诺兰小姐,您预定了一个晚上的商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人不要说出报价),含两份早餐是吗?

G:Yes.是的

R:Print out the registration form?打印住宿登记表。

(再次与客人确认姓名,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名)

R:You stay here one day, the deposit is ¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash?您住一天,押金是¥1500,请问您是刷卡还是付现金呢?

G:By Credit Card.刷卡。

R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush ¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit. Do you have a password of your card?好的,诺兰小姐请您出示一下您的信用卡,给您刷¥500的预授权做您的押金,请问您的卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是否为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名)

G:Yes.有密码

R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请您输一下密码。

R:(刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在POS单上签名并再次告知刷卡的金额)

R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to confirm.这是给你刷的¥1500的预授权,请您在POS单上签字确认.

R:(做房卡,填好房卡内页上的房号,房价以及早餐并双手递给客人,请客人在内页宾客姓名处签字)

R:The breakfast time is from 7:00am to 10:00am at the IAP. Please show your room number before meal. The need for additional breakfast is 98yuan one person.早餐时间是早上7:00-10:00陶乐咖啡厅,请在用餐前报房间号码,需要额外加早餐是98+15% service charge元一位。

G:OK.好的。

R:Your room number is 1018.Here is your key card. The bellman will take your luggage and show you the way.您的房间号码是1018,这是您的房卡。行李生将为您提行李并为您带路。

G:OK.好的。

2、Checkout

R:Good morning, sir .can I help you? 早上好先生,有什么可以帮到您?

G:Morning .l would like to check out. 早上好,我想办理退房。

R:Certainly. Can I have your name and room number? 好的!您可以告诉我您的名字和房间号码吗?

G:Thomas Dickson in Room 1218 托马斯.迪克逊 房间号码是1218.

R:A double room for two nights at 800RMB per/night, the meals that you had at the hotel are 250RMB….Here is your bill please check it. 一间双人房住两晚,每晚房费是800元,您在酒店餐厅的消费是250元。。。这是您的账单请您核对一下。

G: Sorry, l am not clear about this item. 不好意思,我对这项消费表示不理解。

R: Oh. This is for the phone calls you made from your room. 这是您从房间内拨打的电话账单。

G: But I didn’t make any calls. 但是我并没有拨打任何电话。

R: Oh, just a moment. l’ll check it . l’m terribly sorry sir .we made a mistake.we will deduct it from you bill right away. 请您稍等一下我查一下。非常抱歉,是我们的失误,我立即从账单中扣除此项收费。

G: It seems correct now .Can I pay by credit card?现在看起来账单是正确的了。

R : Yes, Sir. We will cancel your pre-authorization and charge your bill by Credit Card.好的,先生。我们将会取消您之前刷的预授权再重新收取您的费用。

G: Yes.好的

R : Have a nice day! We hope to see you again!好的!先生。祝您有愉快的一天,我们期待能再次见到您!